Skip to main content

Which country would you like to go? Why?
In my life I have two big dreams; dreams related to trips. The first one is Japan and I’m so thankful to say that I already lived that dream. I once traveled there for a month and I was able to live in first person a japanese life in a japanese style. Eating japanese food using chopsticks. Everything was perfect and I’m so happy because of it. I’m now enjoying looking at the pictures that I took there. I visited most of the most famous placed that exists there. I arrived in Osaka, there there’s a lot Jinjas. A jinja is an Sintoist sanctuary and Japan is FULL OF THEM. It was a magical trip. MA-GI-CAL.
The second one is United States. Since I was a child and I started studying english I wanted to visit USA. The reason was because of the “American dream”. To live there and visit all the places I used to watch on TV. Years ago my reason changed. Almost three years ago I got an schoolarship in an institute so I learnt so much english and I now want to visit USA to use my english 24/7. So the reason is basically to test my english. I already had the opportunity to speak english 24/7. I also want to “test” the American life. Chile is an “undeveloped country” and USA if famous for beeing sooooo advanced than us. Aren’t you curious of what it can offer you? Because I am.

Another reason why I’d go there is… I’d like to have new friends. I am a life lover and I do enjoy making new friends. New friends to do dumb things. To sing in a park and make parties.
Maybe I’m too dreamer because nothing occurs as we expect but if I have the opportunity to live there for 2 or 3 months. I’m not even going to doubt it haha.
What do you think about the placed that I’d like to visit? Comment below (:

Comments

  1. great post, I like it, is very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very great post Thomas, if you go to japan again, i would really like to go with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas, great post and writting it is impressive how great Japan is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to visit Japan. :c want some kawaii stuff

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This is my last post on this blog What do I think about English at the University? It has been pretty interesting. When I entered the University I did not want to take these classes because I have been studying English for five years approximately so I wanted to have that time for Chemistry, Physics and Maths subjects. But, after these semester I can say that I am glad that I had to take this semester. I do not know if I learnt so much but I had the opportunity to practice due to, since I left the institute of English I am not able to speak English with any partner every week. (Face to face) About the blogs I like them and I do not like them at the same time. Sometimes themes were pretty bored but, after all, they helped me to keep writing in English. (Specially because I do not often read so punctuation is something that I have to practice by writing instead of reading) What aspects of my English I shoud improve and how I would improve them. I think that my English ...

What would I change?

In this new post I am going to talk about what I would change about my programme (career): As a first year student I do not have a lot to say about this, only what I have lived so let's do it!  What would I change from the curriculum? I actually do not know what I would change because I just started but, I may add more Chemisrty subjects. I do not think that we have chemistry subjects enough for a first year, In my opinion. What I would change to the worklaod and length of studies? I would not change length of studies. I think it lasts enough. About the workload, nothing. We deserve all the things realted to what we are studying and what we are doing as chemists. Faculty facilities: Due to I am in first year I do not know if we need something else to improve our learning system. 'till now we have the enough stuff to work at the laboratories and in the classroom. Maybe improve the projectors because most of the time they get stuck haha. Use of techno...
My favourite book and film. Actually, I don't really enjoy films and books. I prefer music so.. haha, if you ask me to recommend you a song or a music band I could spend the whole day here. But as it's not the situation, let's try something! My "favourite" film. In my life I've seen some film so I think I can pick one, for example: The book of the life.  Have you ever watched it?. It's a film contextualized in the Mexican culture, specifically on  Dead's day,  the catrinas  and all that stuff. The story is about love and adventures, and as it's Mexico you can suppose that it has soooooo much music! That's actually the thing that I love haha! You can watch below two of my favourite songs of it . The first one is "The apologize song", it's about apologizes (super obvious). The second song is "I love you too much", I don't even have to say what it is about haha I recommend them because ...