Skip to main content
This is my last post on this blog

What do I think about English at the University?
It has been pretty interesting. When I entered the University I did not want to take these classes because I have been studying English for five years approximately so I wanted to have that time for Chemistry, Physics and Maths subjects. But, after these semester I can say that I am glad that I had to take this semester. I do not know if I learnt so much but I had the opportunity to practice due to, since I left the institute of English I am not able to speak English with any partner every week. (Face to face)

About the blogs
I like them and I do not like them at the same time. Sometimes themes were pretty bored but, after all, they helped me to keep writing in English. (Specially because I do not often read so punctuation is something that I have to practice by writing instead of reading)

What aspects of my English I shoud improve and how I would improve them.
I think that my English is in a 60-80%, I mean. I have to improve everything. I actually do not have so much time but I always keep in touch with my English friends I speak with them to keep talking in English.

How much English do I use out of classes?
I use it everyday. I have a lot of foreign friends and I talk with them everyday (By WhatsApp). When I have time I meet with my friends in Curicó and we speak English. Also, when I visit my ex-teachers from the English Institute.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to this new post! In this opportunity I am going to talk about our hands. Hands are amazing! Don't you think? Thanks to them you can touch most of the things, you can feel. Hands are able to play music. Hands are able to make signs. You can write because of them! They are amazing! Hands actually do not have an specific role. Because, they are made to help in our daily things. All the things that we need to move are made by our hands. When we cook, when we read the newspaper, when we do anything hands are there helping us. Hands are after our arms.  That's a hand (just one because was pictured on the other side), and as you can see it has nails at the end of every finger. The size of a hand is approximately 189mm for men and 170mm for women. Sadly, things are not perfect and you can easily get tendonitis if you don't take care of them. Tendonitis is an illness which consists in a inflammation in our tendons; tendons that connect our hands to our bon
The best holidays I've had was in La Serena. It was a short trip but I enjoyed as much as I could. It was in 2017. From 14th, April until 16th, April. I went there with my parents and my brother. We arrived in an apartment in Coquimbo but we traveled everyday to a different place. The first day we traveled to La Serena, specifically, La Revoca and downtown. It was nice, I took a lot of pictures there. (Posted bellow). We also had lunch there and it was delicious. I love fish haha :) The second day we went to "Valle del elqui". I can say that it's the most beautiful place that I've seen!! It's super beautiful. I'd go there again! There was a dam; called Puclaro's dam. I loved it. It was amazing! Really! I felt like I was in an advertisement. The water looked incredible beautiful.. As you can read.. I loved it haha! That day at night we went to a bar (I was 17 years old haha) and we saw a LIVE presentation. It was nice. We ate and enjoyed 80

My wanted and waited future

Welcome again! I’m going to talk about my future (wanted) job! What kind of job would I like to have? I want to become a University Teacher. A Chemistry teacher and also a laboratorist at the Uni. I do love researching and I also love teaching. So I think that an Academic is what I want to become. I see myself in a laboratory exploding substances haha. Researching with my partners and writting papers J Would I like to travel because of my job? I also would like to travel for studying and also to research and teach. If I become what I want to be here. I’d like to also work in another place; United States if it’s posible. What about the salady? I believe that the salary is enough to survive and do what I like. I don’t know if I will get 10.000.000$ Chilean pesos or the minimum salary. I just know that I want to become a Chemistry teacher at Uni. Would I take a major? I would like to take a major after my pregradre about inorganic chemitry. That’s too interest