Skip to main content
The best holidays I've had was in La Serena. It was a short trip but I enjoyed as much as I could.
It was in 2017. From 14th, April until 16th, April.
I went there with my parents and my brother. We arrived in an apartment in Coquimbo but we traveled everyday to a different place.
The first day we traveled to La Serena, specifically, La Revoca and downtown. It was nice, I took a lot of pictures there. (Posted bellow). We also had lunch there and it was delicious. I love fish haha :)


The second day we went to "Valle del elqui". I can say that it's the most beautiful place that I've seen!! It's super beautiful. I'd go there again! There was a dam; called Puclaro's dam. I loved it. It was amazing! Really! I felt like I was in an advertisement. The water looked incredible beautiful.. As you can read.. I loved it haha!
That day at night we went to a bar (I was 17 years old haha) and we saw a LIVE presentation. It was nice. We ate and enjoyed 80's music. Doesn't it sound cool?


The third and last day we spent time in Coquimbo and La Serena but I can't say too much because we were a little bit busy packing everything. When we decided to return we were kind of tired and we arrived SUPER DOOPER TIRED. It took 9 hours from Coquimbo to Santiago. There was too much traffic but we arrived. So that's nice.


Even if it wasn't a super long trip. I enjoyed so I hope I can go there again :)

(Bonus video: I saw this guy playing an Ameliê's song from its soundtrack.)

Comments

  1. great post I also like La Serena I'd like to go there

    ReplyDelete
  2. La Serena it's a beautiful place, I hope I may go soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. La Serena is a nice place to spend holidays, I want to come back there soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This is my last post on this blog What do I think about English at the University? It has been pretty interesting. When I entered the University I did not want to take these classes because I have been studying English for five years approximately so I wanted to have that time for Chemistry, Physics and Maths subjects. But, after these semester I can say that I am glad that I had to take this semester. I do not know if I learnt so much but I had the opportunity to practice due to, since I left the institute of English I am not able to speak English with any partner every week. (Face to face) About the blogs I like them and I do not like them at the same time. Sometimes themes were pretty bored but, after all, they helped me to keep writing in English. (Specially because I do not often read so punctuation is something that I have to practice by writing instead of reading) What aspects of my English I shoud improve and how I would improve them. I think that my English ...

What would I change?

In this new post I am going to talk about what I would change about my programme (career): As a first year student I do not have a lot to say about this, only what I have lived so let's do it!  What would I change from the curriculum? I actually do not know what I would change because I just started but, I may add more Chemisrty subjects. I do not think that we have chemistry subjects enough for a first year, In my opinion. What I would change to the worklaod and length of studies? I would not change length of studies. I think it lasts enough. About the workload, nothing. We deserve all the things realted to what we are studying and what we are doing as chemists. Faculty facilities: Due to I am in first year I do not know if we need something else to improve our learning system. 'till now we have the enough stuff to work at the laboratories and in the classroom. Maybe improve the projectors because most of the time they get stuck haha. Use of techno...
My favourite book and film. Actually, I don't really enjoy films and books. I prefer music so.. haha, if you ask me to recommend you a song or a music band I could spend the whole day here. But as it's not the situation, let's try something! My "favourite" film. In my life I've seen some film so I think I can pick one, for example: The book of the life.  Have you ever watched it?. It's a film contextualized in the Mexican culture, specifically on  Dead's day,  the catrinas  and all that stuff. The story is about love and adventures, and as it's Mexico you can suppose that it has soooooo much music! That's actually the thing that I love haha! You can watch below two of my favourite songs of it . The first one is "The apologize song", it's about apologizes (super obvious). The second song is "I love you too much", I don't even have to say what it is about haha I recommend them because ...