Skip to main content
Welcome to this new post!

In this opportunity I am going to talk about our hands. Hands are amazing! Don't you think? Thanks to them you can touch most of the things, you can feel. Hands are able to play music. Hands are able to make signs. You can write because of them! They are amazing!

Hands actually do not have an specific role. Because, they are made to help in our daily things. All the things that we need to move are made by our hands. When we cook, when we read the newspaper, when we do anything hands are there helping us.

Hands are after our arms. 

That's a hand (just one because was pictured on the other side), and as you can see it has nails at the end of every finger. The size of a hand is approximately 189mm for men and 170mm for women.

Sadly, things are not perfect and you can easily get tendonitis if you don't take care of them. Tendonitis is an illness which consists in a inflammation in our tendons; tendons that connect our hands to our bones. It hurts a lot but if you make exercises for hands you can easily live with that illness.

Everytime you play the guitar before making exercises you're damaging your hands. Everytime you move them in an unnatural way you're helping tendonitis to go into your health so take care of your hands!

I hope you liked this short but interesting post! 

Tell me what you think about the part of our body that I name as "Amazing"!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

This is my last post on this blog What do I think about English at the University? It has been pretty interesting. When I entered the University I did not want to take these classes because I have been studying English for five years approximately so I wanted to have that time for Chemistry, Physics and Maths subjects. But, after these semester I can say that I am glad that I had to take this semester. I do not know if I learnt so much but I had the opportunity to practice due to, since I left the institute of English I am not able to speak English with any partner every week. (Face to face) About the blogs I like them and I do not like them at the same time. Sometimes themes were pretty bored but, after all, they helped me to keep writing in English. (Specially because I do not often read so punctuation is something that I have to practice by writing instead of reading) What aspects of my English I shoud improve and how I would improve them. I think that my English ...

What would I change?

In this new post I am going to talk about what I would change about my programme (career): As a first year student I do not have a lot to say about this, only what I have lived so let's do it!  What would I change from the curriculum? I actually do not know what I would change because I just started but, I may add more Chemisrty subjects. I do not think that we have chemistry subjects enough for a first year, In my opinion. What I would change to the worklaod and length of studies? I would not change length of studies. I think it lasts enough. About the workload, nothing. We deserve all the things realted to what we are studying and what we are doing as chemists. Faculty facilities: Due to I am in first year I do not know if we need something else to improve our learning system. 'till now we have the enough stuff to work at the laboratories and in the classroom. Maybe improve the projectors because most of the time they get stuck haha. Use of techno...

My wanted and waited future

Welcome again! I’m going to talk about my future (wanted) job! What kind of job would I like to have? I want to become a University Teacher. A Chemistry teacher and also a laboratorist at the Uni. I do love researching and I also love teaching. So I think that an Academic is what I want to become. I see myself in a laboratory exploding substances haha. Researching with my partners and writting papers J Would I like to travel because of my job? I also would like to travel for studying and also to research and teach. If I become what I want to be here. I’d like to also work in another place; United States if it’s posible. What about the salady? I believe that the salary is enough to survive and do what I like. I don’t know if I will get 10.000.000$ Chilean pesos or the minimum salary. I just know that I want to become a Chemistry teacher at Uni. Would I take a major? I would like to take a major after my pregradre about inorganic chemitry. That’s too interest...